To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot.com/safe you can download, install webroot . create a Webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and webroot activation key subscription.
On the off chance that you might want to uninstall a more established variant of Webroot activation key , click the choice beneath for the form you wish to uninstall.
For Windows PC :
- To evacuate Webroot 7.0 or more established programming, click here.
- To evacuate Webroot SecureAnywhere, click here.
For Mac Computers
To expel Webroot SecureAnywhere, click here.
For Android Devices :
To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your Android gadget, do the accompanying :
- From the primary SecureAnywhere Mobile board, press your cell phone’s Menu button.
- In the Menu board, tap Uninstall.
- Whenever provoked, enter your Webroot secret key and tap OK to proceed.
- In the affirmation board, tap OK to expel SecureAnywhere from your gadget.
If you are encountering issues uninstalling SecureAnywhere on Android, you may need to change your Device Administrator settings. To do as such :
- Tap the Android Menu button on your gadget, at that point tap Settings.
- Tap Security, at that point tap Select Device Administrators.
- Alongside Webroot SecureAnywhere, uncheck the container.
- Tap Deactivate. Whenever incited, tap OK.
- Open Google Play, explore to the SecureAnywhere application and tap Uninstall, as you would with an application not utilizing Device Administrator.
SecureAnywhere uninstalls itself.
For Apple iOS Devices: To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your Apple iOS gadget, do the accompanying :
- Tap and hold down on the Webroot symbol until the symbols start shaking.
- Tap the “x” in the upper corner of the Webroot symbol.
- Pursue any prompts that surface to evacuate the application.